Super Sweet Blogging Award
On September the eighth of this year, my dear friend and fellow writer, Raani York nominated me for the ‘Super Sweet Blogging Award. Due to the numerous tasks on my calendar that had first priority, I was not able up until now to post it or to publicly thank her for her loyalty and support of my writing. Today, I am taking the time to hang this wonderful acknowledgement on my Walk On blog, and would like to thank Raani, http://raaniyork.wordpress.com personally for the nomination.
1. Give credit to the person who chose to nominate you. http://raaniyork.wordpress.com, one of the most versatile writers that I know, and it is a pleasure to read her blogs. I look forward to seeing what Jake will do next.
2. Answer the “Super Sweet” questions.
3. Nominate a “Baker’s Dozen” (13) blogs.
“Super Sweet” Questions:
1. Cookies or Cake? I love Lemon Pound Cake
2. Chocolate or Vanilla? Neither
3. What is your favorite sweet treat? Lemon Pound Cake with a coop of pistachio ice cream
4. When do you crave sweet things the most? Mornings.
5. If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be? Sweetie or Sweet P
I will tell My Baker’s Dozen as soon as possible.